Progressive real estate project management with extensive expertise in education, healthcare, and social housing.
Ensure your public or private projects are effectively managed from inception to completion into operations – properly planned and budgeted, and procured and delivered.
Delivering live environment project confidence
Vercity specialises in the delivery of complex construction projects in live environments, where health and safety and minimal disruption to service are paramount.
- New buildings and extensions
- Whole building element replacement
- Programmes of replacements and repairs
- Internal space remodelling
Working as an extension of your team to ensure you are receiving optimal value for money and performance
Develop a bespoke framework for each project, speed up your procurement process and effectively manage your cashflows.
- Support project financing and assisting with funding arrangements.
- Ensure consideration has been given to the cost of materials and potential shortages in the current climate.
- Review contingency allowances and arrangements for unplanned events.
- Support with value engineering in the design or maintenance work stages.
Set achievable timeframes and budgets for net zero carbon initiatives and energy efficiency measures to help meet targets.
- Demonstrating ethical business leadership.
- Championing the latest environmental standards and offering clean energy expertise to enable assets to become greener.
- Supporting your corporate sustainability strategies.
From procurement through to operations, striving for excellence and client satisfaction, with robust quality control.
- Providing strong leadership and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Managing the risks, issues and changes on the project.
- Maintaining consistent communication and high standards.
Safe, warm and effective. Helping you meet and maintain quality standards.
Our collaborative project initiation workshop
Joined up thinking from the outset
This highly engaging session is the ideal first step in project planning, resulting in a shared vision of what success looks like. Hosted by one of our specialist Vercity consultants, we bring key team members together – from those managing on site, to those in the board room – to identify and discuss project objectives, challenges and opportunities – and set ambitions for the Project Success Strategy.
Who should attend
All those with an interest in adding value to built assets through the capital planning and lifecycle replacement should attend, especially the decision makers.
- Estate managers
- Investment directors
- Capital planning managers
- Technical managers
- Maintenance managers
Project issues can quickly escalate, and as a project sponsor, you can find yourself with increasing costs, decreasing revenues, disputes and a damaged reputation. At Vercity, we can assess your project and turn it around with cost-effective intervention.